Wednesday 25 September 2019

New Jacklex Miniatures Russian 1904 machine gun and crew

In a recent post on the new Jacklex Miniatures range due to be launched in the next few days, I mentioned that Mark Lodge had added a 1904 Russian Machine gun to the Jacklex range as part of a plan over time to fill in some of the gaps in the original range.  Although he kindly sent me a model, problems with the cataract in my left eye prevented me from painting it.

On his way back to Yorkshire, Mark called in on me yesterday and saw Bob and I and a very enjoyable time was had but, more importantly, he brought me a surprise painted Russian machine gun crew and crucially some Japanese reinforcements.

This set has been superbly painted and is a great addition to the range.  Jack himself was really impressed when I showed it to him.



  
  
The price of the set if to be confirmed.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Mark arrived with this model for me like all figures, they look even better on the table.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They are great aren't they. Finally got a game laid out for them!

      Delete
  3. Very nice indeed...

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aly
      You have said it all in a couple of words!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks for looking and posting now they need to get into battle

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Mark Lodge now has lists of Jacklex figures available and range additions which look even more tempting. info@jacklexminiatures.com. The website should be up by Monday with painted samples of the ranges www.jacklexminiatures.com

      Delete